Many Arts & Entertainment clients, such as LeQuire Gallery and WashingtonDCHeadshots.com, approach the Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC and Digital Media Nashville to provide the Best Nashville SEO service. These small to mid sized businesses prefer the SEO expertise in the performing and fine arts industry to drive leads, improve sales and increase conversion online.
CEG LLC takes a holistic approach to solving today’s organic search problems for the Arts & Entertainment industry. We start by analyzing your Organic Search goals and help create a plan to curate original content to meet those goals. Our writers are often hired on an ad hoc, supplemental basis to answer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and drive relevancy for head keyword terms.
We use the latest SEO tools in the industry such as Bright Edge, Conductor, Search Metrics and Botify for rank tracking and keyword research. We also leverage Local SEO tools and firms such as RIO SEO, GoLocal, Bright Local, SweetIQ.com, and Moz Local to fix, edit or add business listings in such directories as Google My Business, Bing Places, Yelp, YP and Apple Maps. These tactics help our clients get seen in Local 3 pack SERPs and boost relevancy for head terms.
We also take advantage of the best practices in schema markup using JSON-LD for Organization, LocalBusiness, AggregateRatings, and Video. Our schema techniques enable Arts & Entertainment companies to get Rich Cards on mobile devices and snippets on People Also Ask and Quick Answers in Google.
Are you an Arts & Entertainment Firm looking for Digital Marketing services in Nashville or New York City?
Arts & Entertainment SEO Consulting Expert in Nashville and New York City!
- Hygiene — Clean up and perfect formatting of title tags, meta data, image alt tags, Headline (H Class), and page character limits
- Webmaster Tools: Google & Bing — XML Site Map Creation and submission
- Robot files– Creation and submission
- Link Density — Placement of the appropriate number of links per keyword researched through Moz.com and Screaming Frog
- *Local SEO — Submission and Clean-up through 3rd party tools to clean up local Business Listings (e.g. Google My Business) — *separate fees apply
- Back-Linking / Link Building– Creation of back link strategy to create authority around certain topics or keywords; guest blog posts
- Copywriting / Content Creation– Creation of SEO specific content from experienced SEO copywriters
- Keyword URLs– Placement of the appropriate number of keywords into the page name URL structure
- Dynamic Page Meta Tags — Creation of meta schema for large enterprise or dynamic pages that created by databases and latent semantic indexing
- Schema Optimization — Optimization of schema for Product, Company and/or Aggregate Rating
- AMP — Creation of Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Social Media SEO — Executing a Social SEO Strategy (Google+, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Bonus Capabilities — Strong experience with Conductor, RioSEO, GoLocal, BrightLocal, CanIRank.com, Botify, Search Metrics, LinkBird and Bright Edge SEO Enterprise Software Keyword Tools
In order to track performance, CEG LLC connects our Arts & Entertainment clients Webmasters Tools (aka Google Search Console) to Google Analytics to measure lead capture, website traffic and online sales conversion.
When possible, CEG LLC will often create, plan and execute A/B Testing through Google Optimize to drive lift in conversion and improve Growth Hacking capabilities. This often will be leveraged on mobile devices through Mobile App testing using such tools as Apptimize, Leanplum, Taplytics (iOS only), Tune, Splitforce (now owned by Localytics), Swrve, and perhaps Optimizely.
We accomplish this by doing the following:
Test variations against the Control (i.e. your webpage as it is today) — End goal is to create a page that beats the conversion rate of the Control with 95% statistical confidence or greater
A/B/n Testing– an equal split of your audience and test new designs, UX experiences and offers to increase lift, sales and average order value (AOV); typically we test the page’s Layout, Headline, Copy (i.e. text on the page), Offer / Call To Action and Images / Design placement; Best for Arts * Entertainment companies just starting to test and small traffic websites (less than 10K visitors per month)
Multi-Variate Testing– Testing individual elements on your webpage at the same time (e.g. Search Bar, drop down box, size of text input box, etc or text size, color or content); Site visitors are randomly selected to see a combination of all the SwapBox variations, but these segments would always see the same variations during the test. Once enough visitors have seen the test page and these same visitors have converted into leads or customers, we can measure with statistical significance (with 95% confidence or better) which combination gives you the highest conversion, lift, engagement rates; Best for websites with greater than 10K visitors per month and companies that have tested before
Web Analytics — Leveraging your Web Analytics tool to understand what to test, create a testing plan and roadmap and create KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) success metrics for each test; Experience with the best Web Analytics tools available today: Adobe Site Catalyst, IBM CoreMetrics, WebTrends Streams, WebTrends On-Premise, Google Analytics, etc.
Establish Your Value Proposition Online — We will help you differentiate your offer and match your competitor on every dimension of value except one, which is that one element should be what you EXCEL at (e.g. price, service, speed, reliability, etc); help you become the best choice for your optimum customer; help you tell the verifiable truth to your Site Visitors and not exaggerate about who you are and what you offer but rather back it up by credible 3rd parties — e.g. Quantcast.com, ComScore Marketer, Neilsen Net Ratings, etc.; help you to avoid singing your own praises — let others “talk” about you — social media…quotes like “we’re the best XYZ supplier of ABC widgets for over 10 years” is subjective — not factual! Your Value Prop should be measured by 3 guiding principles: Appeal, Exclusivity, Credibility. We will help you to always IDENTIFY and EXPRESS your Value Prop to your Site Visitors and not be vague! We can help you express this in 10 words or less! If you can’t, you probably don’t know your own Value Prop!
Desktop/Tablet Testing Software — We are not an Interactive Agency or a Software Vendor; In fact, we are software agnostic. We have experience using or open to using most of the popular Conversion Software available on the market today: Adobe Target, WebTrends Optimize, Optimizely, Oracle Maxymiser, IBM, SiteSpect, Monetate, Wingify / Visual Website Optimizer, Google Experiments, Convert.com, Overstat and Unbounce.
Analyze Test Results & Recommend Future Tests — We won’t walk away once your test is up and running. We will help you to analyze the test results, make recommendations on what to test next and recommend what to implement on your site right away! We let the data do the talking — not our opinions.
Whats the Best Digital Marketing Firm for PPC, Paid Search and Search Engine Marketing for Arts & Entertainment firms?
Pay Per Click / SEM — Search Engine Marketing
- Channel & Media — Target prospects using Google or Bing as well as on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and more
- Keyword Research — Bidding on the most relevant terms or phrases related to your business
- Ad Groups & Campaigns — Segmenting your keywords into Ad Groups and Campaigns by genre, branded, locations, accessories or competitive terms including bid management
- PPC Ad Copy Testing — Through our tools, we offer the best A/B PPC Ad Copy testing on the market today including the Headline and the Call to Action
- Localization — Do you have too many markets? Or perhaps very targeted locations? Can’t seem to target them correctly? Lets us help!
- Call Extensions & Call Tracking — Get great results by driving Customers to the phone! Track customers using Dialog Tech’s call tracking technology
- Dynamic Insertion — Placing the keyword a user types into a search engine directly into the ad
- PPC Bid Automation — Do have thousands of keywords? Can’t seem to manage them all manually? Then let us automate your keywords using the latest big management tools: Kenshoo, Marin Software, Optimine, Acquisio, WordStream, Kentico
- Negative Keywords — Suppressing your ad when certain keywords not related to your business (such as competitor names) are searched
- Copywriting -Improving the copy of your and landing page to help improve click-thrus and conversions
- Landing Page Optimization — Improving landing page design and relevancy score against ad copy
- Conversion Rate Optimization — A/B & Multi-Variate Testing — Improving conversion through a series of tests and web analytics by changing the offer on the landing page by the 4 Ps of Marketing: price, position, placement and promotion.
Banners, Programmatic Display Advertising for Arts & Entertainment in Nashville and New York City!
Web Display Advertising — CPM / eCPM / CPA / CPL / CPC Media Buyin
Best Email Marketing Firm for Arts & Entertainment in Nashville and New York!
CEG LLC / Digital Media Nashville can help you to design, develop (HTML) and deliver email blasts, drip campaigns, eNewsletters and auto-responders for direct marketing purposes that help you create or target your qualified list of existing or potential clients, customers or leads. Our email capabilities include:
Lead & Customer Email Nurturing — including compelling subject lines, HTML Design and embedded video. We can build and create email templates, eNewsletter copy and content and automation programs to ensure your email success. We can also help you track:
- Open Rates -the % of email recipients that have been sent an email and have decided to view it from any given list
- Bounce Backs — The number of email addresses that have been returned to the sender either because the email address of the sender was blocked (by the recipient) or the recipient’s email address has been changed, removed, deleted or rendered outdated.
- Read Receipts — The number of email recipients that have read the email from the sender
- Click-Throughs — The total number of times any given link inside the content of the sender’s email has been clicked by the recipient from a given email blast
- Click-Through Rate — The % of times all the email recipients have clicked through a link inside the content of the sender’s email from a given email blast
- Auto-Responders — An automated email message either sent from the email sender or Technology Marketing Lead Demand Generation Tool to the recipient as a result of sending or receiving an email at the appropriate time
- Email List Management — The process a scrubbing, merge / purge large email lists for the purposes of keeping it updated with current recipient email addresses without duplication. We partner with large data warehouses for list verification
- Drip Campaigns & A/B Email Testing — We automate Drip Campaigns using the latest email marketing tools — SilverPop, Emma, ConstantContact, Adobe Campaign, MailChimp, Salesforce ExactTarget / Pardot, Magento, HubSpot and Marketo. We also A/B Test email subject lines and body content to ensure the highest delivery and open rates in the business.
Best Personalization & Marketing Automation for Arts & Entertainment in Nashville & New York!
CEG LLC / Digital Media Nashville is your resource for the Adobe Marketing Cloud and HubSpot. We provide strategic project management and campaign delivery using the latest Adobe tools, technology marketing automation including:
Are you an Arts & Entertainment Firm looking for Digital Marketing services in Nashville or New York City?